Aranjia sericofera and Drosophillum seeds

From: Alessandro Delfrate (alex.gizmo@iol.it)
Date: Mon Feb 03 1997 - 14:28:36 PST

Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 23:28:36 +0100
From: Alessandro Delfrate <alex.gizmo@iol.it>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Aranjia sericofera and Drosophillum seeds

Hi list

1) I have received from a friend some seeds of Aranjia sericofera. My friend
told me that this plant was considered a carnivorous plants, and that
someone still believe it is carnivorous. Any ideas about this plant?

2) I have 10 seeds of D lusitanicum for trade (Preferably with Nepenthes or
genlisea seeds). My experience with D lusitanicum germination is that
commercial seeds are very difficult to germinate, but with fresh seeds I
have about 80% of germination without any special treatment.
>From this batch of seeds I had 5 seedlings starting from 8 seeds :-)

If someone is interested in tranding please E mail me directly

Good growing from Alessandro