CP stamps

From: TANWK (TANWK@am.nie.ac.sg)
Date: Sun Feb 02 1997 - 19:40:45 PST

Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 11:40 +0800
From: TANWK <TANWK@am.nie.ac.sg>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP stamps

A few days back I posted a note asking which
countries had produced CP stamps,besides the
stamps of N. sanguinea, lowii, macfaralanei
and rajah produced by Malaysia. Two CP'ers
kindly responded.
 Josef Mullins of U.K. e-mailed to say that
there was a lovely Irish stamp of
Sarracenia x moorei last year and another
Irish stamp of Pinguicula in the `80's.
 Daniel Joel of Israel mentioned a N.
pervillei from Seychelles.
 I hope our stamp dealers here have these
stamps. Incidentally, are there really no
stamps at all of other CPs (Venus flytrap,
Drosera, Cephalotus, Heliamphora, etc)?

  Happy CP'ing to all. Regards,
                Tan Wee Kiat from Singapore.