Re: Call for Adrovanda articles for CPN

From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
Date: Wed Jan 22 1997 - 18:13:40 PST

Date:          Wed, 22 Jan 1997 18:13:40
From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:       Re: Call for Adrovanda articles for CPN

Dear online cp community,

As Barry has noted already, the September issue of CPN is projected to
be dedicated to _Aldrovanda_. I would be interested in talking
to anyone who has performed systematical or taxonomic studies in
the genus or who has obtained biochemical or genetical data relating
to the phylogeny and/or ecology of these plants. Would you be willing
to write an article or even just a few hundred words on your
experiences? Does anyone have original, unpublished texts?

Please contact Barry or myself and we will discuss these things
further.

Kind regards
Jan Schlauer
schlauer@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de