Gibberellic Acid

From: Demetrio Lamzaki (Dee_Lamzaki@msn.com)
Date: Tue Jan 21 1997 - 06:31:37 PST

Date: Tue, 21 Jan 97 14:31:37 UT
From: "Demetrio Lamzaki" <Dee_Lamzaki@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Gibberellic Acid

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for gibberellic acid (GA3) to help germinate some seeds.
I saw it in the 1997 Carolina Biological Supply Catalog listed at
$17.25 for 1g not including the 20% shipping cost plus the state
sales tax I'd have to pay. Does this sound like the going rate for
gibb acid to you or is there another mail order place I can get it
from at a better price? If you know of a source please drop me
an email, or if you know of a local store in the Bay Area that sells
it I'd love to hear about it. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Demetrios