Re: death traps video in hand

From: thanley (thanley@why.net)
Date: Sat Jan 18 1997 - 07:35:42 PST

Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 15:35:42 +0000
From: thanley@why.net (thanley)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: death traps video in hand

> Chad,
>
> >Could anyone please tell me where I could obtain a VHS version of the
> >video "Death Trap"?

The death traps program was first aired as a PBS Nature episode
narrated by George Page. It is an excellant program and I would like to
visit or contact the collections in the program. I live in Dallas, Texas
and just called me local PBS affiliate (KERA Ch13). They set me up with
it over the phone using credit card. It was origionally produced by WGBH
Boston.

Another highly recommended video is The Secret Life of Bogs. It is an
Episode of The Nature of Things with David Sizuki.
Bye
Tom