Re: RO Unit critique and Darlingtonia

From: Craig S. Gardner (cgardner@zapcom.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 1997 - 09:55:54 PST

Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 09:55:54 -0800
From: "Craig S. Gardner" <cgardner@zapcom.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: RO Unit critique and Darlingtonia

California Carnivores does not have a computer so the E-MAIL can be slow
at times to get a response just give the a little time they will
hopefully have a computer soon. Youu can also call them and get an
answer to your questions the number is (707)838-1630

>Topic No. 16
>
>Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 14:04:10 -0500 (EST)
>From: Heggood@aol.com
>To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
>Subject: RO Unit critique
>
>Has anyone purchased the RO unit offered by California Carnivores
>@ $155.00 who would care to comment on their experience from
>purchase thru delivery thru installation, vendor support and
>satifaction level.
>
>Going in I'd have to give them some negative marks due to the fact
>that I requested more info while into their web site and have not
>received a response yet (I think 6 days now).
>
>Thanks,
>-steve-

The native stands of Darlingtonia I have seen the plants growing in
direct sun the plants tend to be shorter than those growing in the
shade. the coloration is also different those in strong sun having a lot
of yellow in the hoods with deep red viens in the shade they tend to be
deeper green.

--
Happy Growing

Craig S. Gardner 173 Perry St. Ukiah Ca. 95482