Contents of CPN

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (barry@as.arizona.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 16 1997 - 17:57:22 PST

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 18:57:22 -0700
From: barry@as.arizona.edu (Barry Meyers-Rice)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Contents of CPN

Fernando wrote:

>that others have already received it. So I would like to ask someone who
>has received it to please quench our thirst outside N America and give us
>a taste of what's in this latest issue.

Fernando,

At the very least, I have posted a list of the articles etc in CPN on
CPN's web page. You can see it at the web page listed below. I intend to
do this for each issue of CPN, mostly as a teaser to encourage subscribers.
I'll update this page shortly after each issue is being dropped into the
post.

Barry

CPN pages:

http://www.indirect.com/www/bazza/cps/cpn/cpn.html