I'm back!

From: Chris Teichreb (teichrch@Meena.CC.URegina.CA)
Date: Wed Jan 15 1997 - 13:58:30 PST

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 15:58:30 -0600 (CST)
From: Chris Teichreb <teichrch@Meena.CC.URegina.CA>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: I'm back!

Hi all,

        After a long hiatus (hibernation, if you're a CP!) I've
rejoined the mailing group. Sorry to leave so abrubtly, but bigger
things in life came up (still happily married though ;-)!). Unfortunately,
not only did the group miss my stimulating conversations (another ;-)), but
my CP's suffered due to neglect (as I said, I just couldn't help it
at the time). Anyways, to prevent myself from rambling on, I'm
basically startig from scratch other than the N.alata I kept alive
and the D.capensis that refused to die. I do have some seeds left
over and I'm willing to start trading again.

        Glad to be back again. I look forward to catching up with
everyone.

Regards,

Chris Teichreb
Department of Biology