BACPS meeting? and misc pointers...

From: Rick Hyde (rah@netcom.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 1997 - 16:33:28 PST

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 16:33:28 -0800
From: Rick Hyde <rah@netcom.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: BACPS meeting? and misc pointers...

Hello all,

I'm a sometime lurker on the list, have grown a small collection of a
dozen or so CP for the last few years, and just completed my greenhouse
in time to avoid the first hard frost since I started the collection(!)

First, the question: Can some one please tell me when and where the
next San Francisco BACPS meeting is going to be? Thank you.

Next, some info: I just came across this link to a laserdisk edition
of "Death Trap" that is not mentioned in any of the WWW CP sites:

http://electra.cortland.com/vdyweb/school/catalog/DEA.htm

It comes with a teachers manual / narrative guide and study questions.

The price given at this site is $95 US, but you can obtain the disk from:
http://www.laserdiscs.com/ for $45 US (I'm not affiliated with either place).

Additionally, there is a china collection called "Portmerion" which
features different botannical illustrations on each piece. One of the
dinner plates has a very nice illustration of a Venus flytrap in full
bloom. I have one on display in the greenhouse to inspire my plants!

Portmerion is available at places like Macys, Bloomingdales, and other
up-scale department stores.

I'd like to say "Thank You!" to the members of this list for all of
the fine information they have contributed. It has been very useful
to me and I look forward to the day when I can contribute information
myself.

Cheers,

Rick Hyde