Intro.

From: MR CHAD E WILLIAMS (LZRV01A@prodigy.com)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 12:34:56 PST

Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 11:39:12, -0500
From: LZRV01A@prodigy.com (MR CHAD E WILLIAMS)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Intro.

I am a new subscriber to the CP digest. My name is Chad Williams. I
am in my 3rd year of college studying Natural Resources. I first
became interested in Carnivorous Plants about 8 years ago when I seen
an add in the paper for VFT bulbs 88 cents each. From there my
interests continued to grow. I have had much fun here in Indiana by
making an artificial bog in the summer. I have successfully wintered
over VFT's in it! This was very exciting because it gets pretty
cold here in the winters. I also work as a seasonal naturalist with
the IDNR, florist, and substitute teacher. Anyway, I look forward to
being a part of your discussion group.
Naturally,
Chad