Re: The mild winter in San Francisco

From: PAULBOURBIN@delphi.com
Date: Mon Jan 06 1997 - 23:14:12 PST

Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 02:14:12 -0500 (EST)
From: PAULBOURBIN@delphi.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: The mild winter in San Francisco

Hi Gary et al.

I have also noticed that plants are not acting normally this winter.
Acacia and broom are blooming now (ruining my winter break from
hayfever) as are quite a few cp. I have noticed that plant
behavior has become more erratic since the end of the last drought.
In spite of my best efforts, many cp will not go dormant. In fact,
some of my Nepenthes are doing better now than in what passed for
last summer. CP must experience occasional mild winters in their
native habitats. Hopefully our cp will too.

Paul Bourbin