Re: Tissue culture

Sean Barry (sjbarry@ucdavis.edu)
Sat, 21 Dec 1996 17:11:10 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 21 Dec 1996 Burbidgea@aol.com wrote:

> > >Try Calroline Biological Supply Company in S.C. =20
> >
> > I think Carolina Biological will only ship to
> > educational/research institutions.=20
> >

> This is not necessarily the case I have ordered from them before and I am no
> educational/research institution...

Carolina will happily sell hardware, software, flasks, anything that
doesn't resemble a chemical or pathogen to anyone, but they will not sell
chemicals to individuals. To buy chemicals from Carolina or any other
research/wholesale supplier (Sigma, Fisher, etc) you must either be a
business or work through one, or buy from secondary suppliers, such as the
orchid source mentioned in this thread.

Sean Barry