re: ICPS election

L235@aol.com
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 17:22:14 -0500

Zachary Kaufman writes:

>I just received my ICPS election ballot in the mail yesterday, Dec. 11.
>The trouble with this of course, being, it had to be postmarked no
>later than Dec. 10 (my vote, that is) for it to count. I live in
>the U.S., so I hate to think when our foreign members will be receiving
>their ballots.

I can understand why Nigel and others grumble about the "International"
in ICPS ... I received my ballot on Dec. 9, and I live closer to NC, USA than
many ICPS members (I'm in the neighboring state of Virginia).

Is the de facto deadline for voting being pushed back to reflect this?
Is there any provision for e-mail voting?

Rick, Cristoph, Kevin, Steve?

Jay Lechtman (L235@aol.com)