Re: where to find plants

Carl Mazur (cherryhillcp@freenet.hamilton.on.ca)
Sat, 7 Dec 1996 23:46:36 -0800

Alan,
My previous post made the enormous assumption that the only CP you would be
interested in would be local species. However, if you are looking for a
variety of cp species of carnivorous plants, I've heard alot of good things
about California Carnivores (although I haven't dealt with them
personally), also Dean Cook of Cooks Carnivorous Plants. You can find
links to these suppliers off our web page at the address below.

I also forgot to mention in my previous post, that the International
Carnivorous Plant Society has a fairly large seed bank, they usually have a
wide selection. One last option is a gent in Australia who sells seed,
(someone help me here), I think the gent's name is Alan Lowrie. I've heard
he has a good selection.

Best Regards,

Carl J.Mazur
Cherryhill Carnivorous Plants