Re: Mail Order Companies selling VFT?

John Walker (jorwa@syspac.com)
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 09:29:10 -0800

Hi Jack,

You might try California Carnivours. I have had very good luck with them.
I beleive their WWW address is http://spiderweb.com/carnivore/

Several persons on the listserver also sell plants. I can personally vouch
for Andrew Marshall and Tom Hayes.

If you can find plants in good condition locally, I wouldn't hesitate to
purchase them either. Can you determine if the plants found locally are
tissue cultured as opposed to collected from the wild?

Hope this helps,
John in Phoenix