Re: Introduction

Ken Cusson (ken@casadyg.com)
Sun, 1 Dec 1996 22:18:38 -0800

Welcome to the list, Amy!

It's good to see you have jumped in and started raising these incredible
plants. I think you will find that with careful planning they are not hard
to grow at all. If you haven't already, be sure and re-pot those VFTs ...
the nurseries are notorious about not really understanding these plants,
and usually are not much help.

Happy Growing!
Ken Cusson