Re: N. sp. Tudjuh

SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 08:47:18

Dear Christoph,

> Some time ago I posted a message asking if anyone could provided any more
> info on N. sp. Tudjuh that is on J. Nerz and H. Rischer's Homepage.

Some time ago, *I* posted a reply to Alastair's questions on
_Nepenthes_ (believe it or not, on purpose!) to the general cp list
(and not privately), which included parts of an answer to even
your question. I am rather disappointed that this has obviously been
ignored by some who are allegedly "interested" in the subject.

Alastair wrote/I answered:
"
> I am after verification of the species (Is it accepted as a legit.
> species?), its founder (eg.Hook/Danser) and country of origin for
> the following (one or two gaps unfilled. Any errors?):
> * N.aristolochioidensis.

"aristolochioides". Without your extension.

> (Founder?),

Prof. Willem Meijer found it, Drs. Matthew Jebb & Martin Cheek named
it, (still?) unpublished.

> Sumatra.

Kerintji, G. Tudjuh.

> (High/lowlander?)