(no subject)

Phil (cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 21:28:21 GMT

In your message dated Friday 9, August 1996 you wrote :
> Hi again,
>
> I would like to buy or swap some Cephalotus if anyone has some spare.
>
> Question: Is it possible to buy seed from the UK CPS seed bank?
>
> Paul.

I have some small plants. Email me direct if interested.

If you want any more than your quota of six packets of seed from the
seedbank you have to contribute first. For every two packets sent in you
are entitled to one free packet. This is neccessary since otherwise the
seedbank would rapidly become empty. If you want to buy seed try Allen
Lowrie in Australia.

--
Phil Wilson
(cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk)