Re: CP Hypochondria or E-Mail Infestation?

dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Tue, 18 Jun 96 16:31 EDT

> From: "Carlstrom_Rick"
> <Carlstrom_Rick%P-AME-HQ.CCBRIDGE.SEAA.mrouter@SEAA.NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
>

> It seems that every time a message about a CP nasty (aphids,
> mites
> etc.) is posted my plants get infested with whatever it is.
>

> I have only one question. Can these "infestations" be
> transmitted
> through E-Mail? And if so, should I put some type of latex
> "protection" on my Floppy drive?

Actually, I think it's probably due to the fact that we are all on
a similar time table as far as the seasons go and so we should
be getting the same problems about the same time! Anyway, here's
a more benign problem for you to get from us: Squirrels have been
digging around in my bogs but all they manage to upset are some
Sarracenia roots as I have all the smaller stuff protected by
chicken wire fencing.

Dave Evans