Re: International Money Orders...

Perry Malouf (pmalouf@access.digex.net)
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 14:32:29 -0400 (EDT)

James Powell wrote:

> Sorry to post this to the list but I am unable to find any information
> about obtaining international money orders in the cp list archives. I've
> done it once, but I cannot find the company name or phone number. Can
> someone refresh my memory - did the company name begin with an 'R'?? Kinda
> desperate...

The U. S. Post office can sell you international money orders. I've
done this a couple of times, to Malaysia and Thailand, and it works
just fine. Ask the Post Office for details.

For bank drafts, two companies I can think of are Reusch International
and Thomas Cook. Look for their offices in your area. Depending on
where you want to send the bank draft, only one of the two companies
may be able to help you.

Perry Malouf