Re: Re: Barry Meyers-Rice is evil

dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Mon, 17 Jun 96 21:50 EDT

> From: "Andreas Wistuba" <andreas.wistuba@RHEIN-NECKAR.DE>
>
> Oh-oh, please be careful... Certainly none us European, Japanese,
> South American, .... CPers speaks/writes a perfect English.

You're 100% correct Andreas, but Barry's offer was only within
the USA. Of course, there are many non-english native speakers
here too. Hey, I have a sort of learning disablity which increases
the likelihood that I'll forget a word or misplace a letter but
I scored high on the IQ tests so it's not that good of an indicator
for intellect. John's comment, while it's a little off base, does
seem to be correct though. All you need to do is *listen* to the
message as a whole and you get a good measure of the author.

I don't know, maybe they just read Barry's offer in the wrong
state of mind??? Anonymous Author perhaps you should explain
your point of veiw, at least to Barry anyway. It's not as though
his message was misleading or that you spent any money... Back-up
this anger with some facts!

Dave Evans