Re: Barry Meyers-Rice is evil

Rand Nicholson (writserv@mi.net)
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 17:18:39 -0400

Barry wrote:

>However, today I got a bit of flame mail from a person who was angry I
>couldn't set aside some plants for him.
>
>I don't know why these sorts of letters hurt and anger me so much.
>Remember, when you send flame-mail, a *human* is getting your mail.
>Don't be nasty. Fortunately, most CPers are kind and I'm glad to say
>I've been getting understanding mail from everyone regarding this plant
>distribution thing, even those who I couldn't send plants.
>
>In a few days I guess I'll be able to chuckle about this.
>
>Barry
>
>----------------
>
>***Le message***
>

>>I fell that you were very chicken the way you took so long in letting
>>people know where they stand. I feel that your friends came fisrt and
>>rest of us suffered because you waited to long to make your decision.
>>I will never do business with you regarding plant sales from you again
>>and will tell all my friends what a rotten deal this was.
>

>----------------

Barry.

This individual deserves nothing from you. He/she sounds like a petulant
little child and, IMHO, should at the most be treated as such. Should I
flame you because you refused to sell such desirable plants to Canada? In
the first and _only_ place they are _your_ plants to do with as you wish. I
am sure that 99.99 % of the members of this list feel grateful that you
offered them up as you did.

Personally, I regret whatever circumstance has brought you to the decision
to reluctantly part with your treasured collection and commend you on the
manner in which you chose to carefully share your plants with others.

Kindest Regards,

Rand Nicholson