Re: Mark Lysne e-mail address?

John Walker (jorwa@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 28 May 1996 12:55:33 -0700

FYI...If anyone is interested in looking through the list of persons that
subscribe to this list they can do so using a web browser set to the
"carnivorous plant archive server" page. From there click on "CP Listserver
and e-mail address" Doing so I was quickly able to find:

Mark A. Lysne is11mal@zeus.syscon.com

Cheers,
John Walker