Re: Growing D.binata indoors

Nexus User elliott (elliott@nexus.edu.au)
Thu, 23 May 1996 18:21:43 +0930

On 17 May 96 at 12:35, David Beare wrote:

> How can I grow my D.Binata indoors,
> cos my terrarria are too small and my room is not really humid >enough (or at > least all of the mucilage quickly disappears when I >put it into the open)

David,

Select an area away from any form of air condiotioning, as this has a
largely detrimental affect on CP. I would suggest sitting it in a
light, warm window sill, and leave the plant sitting in a tray with
about one of rain or distilled water in it. This should create a
"wall" of humidity around t plant. Also, make sure air circulation
isn't too extreme, ie, draghts.

Bye For Now,

Russell Elliott