Re: Forthcoming books by Peter D'amato

Ken Cusson (ccskenc@redshift.com)
Mon, 20 May 1996 23:28:22 -0700

cp@opus.hpl.hp.com wrote:

> In case you just emerged from ten years in a coal mine, Peter is the
> proprietor of California Carnivores, a very highly respected purveyor
> of CP, located just north of San Francisco. I have bought a lot of
> plants from Peter and they are among the largest and healthiest CP in
> my collection.

I had the chance to visit their greenhouse last week (drove 2 hours
each way just to see it), and I felt like I was in CPer's Heaven!
Peter's collection is really incredible. I also purchased a few plants
and was very impressed with their quality, as well as the expertise
offered on how to keep them that way. If anyone has not checked out this
remarkable nursery, do so - you won't be sorry!

I, too, will be looking forward to Peter's books -- he has really proven
he knows what he is talking about.

Ken C.