Re Dickie's Request for VFT Photos

nawal@execpc.com
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 08:48:17 -0500 (CDT)

Re:
>Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 23:12:10 +-800
>From: Bungee Brownstone <bungee@hklink.net>
>I am a new member to this mailing list, although not new to CPing. currently
>working on a web page on the cultivation of Venus Fly Traps..and i have a
>>desperate shortage of photographs..
>Please if anyone would be willing to donate photos please email them to me
>I will give the apropriate credits on the web page
>anything with VFT in !

Hi, Dickie: I don't have any vft photos myself, but I am finishing work on
a children's book on vft's and aldrovanda with Gareth Stevens, and Gareth
has found Bill West at Carolina Biological Supply Company (910) 584 0381
very helpful and courteous. He has supplied a good collection of vft pix.
Although they are a commercial outfit, maybe they will be happy to provide
the pix in exchange for a credit, as they have with my project.
Gareth will be visiting Carolina Supply in mid to late May.
Depending how fast you need the pix, you could either call Bill now, or G
could ask him for you when he meets him in person next month. He may not
recognize my name, but will recognize Gareth's. Good luck.
(I put this on the newsgroup board as this may be useful general
info. Carolina Bio Supply Co supplies schools with wide range of
scientific kits, equipment, books, videos etc, including a narrow range of
cps in kits.).
Victor Gentle Thursday, April 25, 1996