Re: Brocchinia sources ?

dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Wed, 17 Apr 96 19:00 EDT

> From: JRoegner@AOL.COM
>
> Has anybody run across any sources in the USA for the carnivorous
> Brocchinia species?

Look out Joe! You may incurr the wrath of Jan. ;) He doesn't believe
in carnivorous bromeliads, although many CPers who have gone to
their (Brocchinia's) homeland do. Me, I think the more CP's,
the better. I don't know of any "sources" though I might get one
from a friend if he doesn't kill it before it makes some pups. I
understand they grow good if treated similar to Nepenthes and the
center rosette dies after flowering. What are other's experiences
with it?

Dave Evans