Re:New CPS in Japan

Toshio Takizawa (ttoshi@st.rim.or.jp)
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 01:01:27 +0900

>Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 15:19:27 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Kevin Snively <ksnive@premier1.net>

>I've received a set of evaluation issues of a relatively new Cp publicati=
>on
>from Japan.
>Japanese Carnivorous Plant Society
>
>Contact
> Japanese Carnivorous Plant Society
> C/O NAOKI TANABE
> 1-4-6 MINAMI HANAZONO.
> HANAMIGAWA-KU.
> CHIBA-CITY, CHIBA-PREF
> 262 JAPAN

This Journal is -- only personally -- published by Mr.Tanabe and
his friends to supply some useful iformation for CP lovers.

Warnig:
Japanes Carnivorous Plant Society is not an academic society and
aloso it has nothing to do with INSECTIVOROUS PLANT SOCIETY.

You need not pay a membership fee or so to read this journal
for the present time,but 4-IRC is needed for postage.

He also want photographs of new kind/unknown kind CPs ,your precious
experiences for this journal.

Unfortunately,he has no E-mail address... I think...
Toshio Takizawa (ttoshi@st.rim.or.jp)
FAX:(81)-3-3485-2679 : "81" is the Country code of JAPAN