Re: new to CP

Clarke Brunt (clarke@brunt.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 19:27:37 +0100

On 10 Apr 96 at 18:43, Kenneth Quinn wrote:

> Question 4: I am captivated by the photos I have seen of Cephalotus and
> Heliamphora. As a novice, should I attempt to grow them?

Don't know about the Heliamphora (haven't got any), but go for the
Cephalotus. The latter has never given me any problems since I was
given two small seedlings - I just treat them the same as my VFTs,
Sarracenias etc. and one flowered for the first time last year.
Getting a plant in the first place seems the main difficulty - I'm
told that leaf cuttings are easy, so I'll be trying some this year.

--
Clarke Brunt (clarke@brunt.demon.co.uk)