? Flower Bud

Richard Marsden (redbaron@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Mon, 18 Mar 96 20:37 GMT

largest of my Sarracenias (a mere 4-5 inches long) has sprouted a flower
bud. This is the one that was zapped with the pyretheum. Even though
it had young buds, it seems to have done the trick. And what looks like
first sarracenia flower - growing fast, wrong shape for a pitcher. :-)

Still looking for water filters. No one knows of any suppliers in the UK. I'd
like a low volume, low cost solution (RO is too much). Any ideas, anyone?

Richard Marsden

PS: For those who are interested, Dunblane Primary School (cf. last week's
massacre) now has an email address (for those who may want to send
condolences/etc): dunblane.primary@almac.co.uk