Pesky Pests & var. Insecticides

Richard Marsden (redbaron@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Fri, 16 Feb 96 17:32 GMT

Hi folks!

I know I've stopped acknowledging everyone with regard to my queries
over the past 2 weeks. You've all been very helpful. As for the
pesticide info, I was thinking it might be worth collating into a
mini-FAQ of sorts. I can add it to my home page (it has a CP page, but
all it does is point to this list ATM!), and perhaps tag it onto the
list's FAQ? This would be aimed at a good beginner level - eg. the
difference between whitefly and aphids!! :-) If so, I've got most of
the whitefly/aphid/mealy-bug stuff, and the pyretheum/systemics/etc, but
I appear to have lost the oil&washing-up-liquid recipe, and it might be
worth including the nicotine/tobacco virus stuff (which I deleted
because I didn't think it concerned me!)

Richard
redbaron@cix.compulink.co.uk