Re: cp and millipedes

Clarke Brunt (clarke@brunt.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 18:36:11 +0000

On 23 Jan 96 at 16:57, Alan C. Skousen wrote:

> I bought three common specimans: Sarracenia Purpurea, Vft, and a sundew
> which the nursery (Gubler) labeled Drosera Rotundifolia but the actual
> plant has elongated leaves not the round pads. Anybody want to hazard
> a guess as to which speciman it is?

D. intermedia perhaps - my plants of this remained fairly small, and
did not really prove up to surviving outside in the UK - I might now
have lost them.

Or perhaps even D. capensis, but this is much larger, and not very
hardy at all - very easy to grow and propagate from seed though.

--
Clarke Brunt (clarke@brunt.demon.co.uk)