Wanted In-vitro workers again!

Isao Takai (takaicp@sh0.po.iijnet.or.jp)
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 01:52:15 +0900

Hello!

I wrote:

> Hi In-vitro workers,
> I am searching a few In-vitro workers quickly.
> That I want to you is the following matter.
> 1) You succeed in the cultivation and the multiple of Heliamphora already
> with Tissue culture.
> 2) You are the person who is distributing Heliamphora which was multiplied
> by you among the friends.
> I welcome both of the self recommendation and the recommendation.
> If there are persons who fit conditions, please contact following e-mail
> address quickly.
> E-mail: takaicp@sh0.po.iijnet.or.jp

The deadline is imminent.
Does In-vitro worker who was experienced about the cultivation of Heliamphora
exist in the various countries in Pacific rim?
It seems that In-vitro workers exist only in Europe.
I would very much appreciate receiving e-mail From someone in the various
countries in Pacific rim.

In any case, I can accept the one last proposal.

Kind regards
Isao