Re: Re: Phototron

Trisha Coene (tcoene@PEAK.ORG)
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 15:36:44 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 15 Dec 1995, dave evans wrote:

> I was wonderring what 'absolutely shadey' means? Anyway, I've seen the
> Photoron in magazines and I must say it sure doesn't seem worth it's
> cost. Someone just wrote that they could grow three good sized Neps
> in one. For 500 bucks it's got to have a lot more space than that!
> I guess the nutrient we were warned agianst using are good for Cannabis
> sativa and would surely harm any CP. Pot needs a much fertiler as corn:
> talk about good way to nuke your CP's roots.

I call him shadey because at a NORML (Nat'l Organization for
the Reformation of Marijuana Laws) conference this guy rented a hotel
room and was peddling phototrons out of the room, where a bunch of
bikini-clad bimbos were running around "making nice" with all of the male
potential buyers. There are other reasons, too, but I shouldn't discuss
over the Net; they're my own theories and I really don't want to be sued
for slander.>