Andrew Marshall (
Sat, 2 Dec 1995 17:08:03 -0800 (PST)

Hello folks,
I have a question that isn't plant rtelated in the least but
could be in the near future. My grandparents in Germany want to know if
I have a "Bild-Schoner" for my computer. I would like to respond
especially as it might make my computer even better and so make chatting
here all that much more easier( I told you I could tie this to plants
somehow). The problem is that I do not speak or understand German and
after looking it up AND having my mother translate it I am still no
nearer to understanding what they are on about. Can anyone out there
please tell me what this piece of equipment is and also whether or not I
would want it.
Thanks for any help.
Good Growing