Tue, 31 Oct 1995 17:19:16 -0400

>Randy Palmer > wrote:

> Take two tablelespoons of cooking oil, and one tablespoon of sink

The cooking oil may be a bad thing, as it clogs the pores of the plant and
encourages fungus growth if it drips into the growing medium.

>dishwashing liguid and put it in a gollon jar of rain water. The oil

A detergent breaks up the surface tension and allows whatever agent used to
reach the surface of the problem, bug or fungus. One teaspoon of detergent
to five gallons of water may be enough to acheive this.

> Some of my plants have turn greener after I put it on my CP's.

Do tell which ones: you may have hit on something!

Rand Nicholson (