CP book errata

Gordon Wells (wells@ic.upc.es)
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 10:28:11 UTC+0100

> From: "Michael.Chamberland" <23274MJC@MSU.EDU>
>
> Someone recently posted about mis-identified Nepenthes photos shown
> in one of the popular CP books. What do ya'll think about a list
> of "errata" on the CP web page? I know I've spotted a number of bad
> ids. in several CP books.
>
> Michael

>> Sounds like a good idea! There are some corrections in the list so
>> it may not not be needed... What do ya'all think?
>>
>> Dave Evans

A Web page of book errata would be a great idea, especially since
several of the *major* CP books are said to be riddled with errors.
For instance, Ivo Koudela's book list (accessable through the CP FAQ)
claims that Marcel Lecoufle's book is full of errors, and that
Gordon Cheers' book also has a few errors. In my case, Marcel
Lecoufle is one of the only references I have in my library right
now, so it would be great to be able to see just where the errors are.

My suggestion is that someone be designated to collect errata
information from everyone, by e-mail or otherwise, and arrange it
all nicely in a Web page. This page could then be included in the
CP archive server. I volunteer, unless someone else is itching to
do it.

Gordon Wells
Instituto de Cibernetica
Diagonal 647, planta 2