Re: CP in Sci-Fi movies

Robert Allen (Robert.Allen@Eng.Sun.COM)
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 13:11:38 -0700

>>From: stevek@informix.com (Steven Klitzing)
>>Subject: CPs in Science Fiction Movies
>>
>>Hi all:
>>
>>Here are some of the films that I recall had carnivorous plants
>>in them:
>>
>>Angry Red Planet -
>>Day of the Triffids -
>>The Lost Continent -
>>The Thing -
>>Navy vs. the Night Monsters -
>>Little Shop of Horrors -

Man Eater of Hydra - a foreign (perhaps Spanish) film. Color.
1950-1960's vintage. Actually a reasonably scary movie
as I recall, and the fascinating thing is that you don't
get to see the killer until the end of the movie, just
like a human-whodunit :-).

Terrors/Horrors of the Black Museum - a great movie, seldom
shown. Color, 1950-1960's vintage. The basic plot
involves a guy who uses creativly boobytrapped
antiques to kill people (such as a portable guillotine
and binoculars with spring loaded spikes). British as
I recall. The killer CP live in a greenhouse run by
the mad scientist, and as I recall the plants are giant
Dionea.

Robert Allen
rja@sun.com