Re: Peter Paul's Nurseries

Ron Ruppel (rruppel@nova.umuc.edu)
Fri, 14 Jul 1995 11:21:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 14 Jul 1995, Steven Klitzing wrote:

> Where is a good source for Nepenthes seeds...especially Nepenthes
> Khasiana? I'd like to find a good supplier so I can do some Nepenthes
> sprouting and growing.
>
> ---Steve

I've just ordered Nepenthes seeds from Allen Lowrie, 6 Glenn Place,
Duncraig, 6023, Western Australia. I've never gotten Nepenthes from him
before, but I've gotten a lot of great seeds, and he has several species
and hybrids of Nepenthes to choose from.
Anyone interested in growing from seed should have Allen's address. He
has by far the largest selection I've ever seen. Doug and Vivi Rowland in
England also have a small but choice selection.
I believe Allen requires 3 international mail reply coupons for a price
list, which he continues to send for free to customers.
Happy growing
Ron