Re: Re: mary jane

dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Thu, 22 Jun 95 18:12 EDT

> From: Peter Cole <carnivor@BUNYIP.DEMON.CO.UK>
>
> On the subject, someone mentioned 24 hour photoperiods awhile back -
> apparently MJ benefits greatly from such treatment, dropped to 11
> hours after four months to force flowering (not that I can comment
> of course :)
>
> Happy browsing,
> Peter

CP like similar treatmant for the summer. I consider this a must
for rooting cuttings and seedlings (not good for those winter growing
Aussie CPs though). I figured if it's good for ah... that plant why
not CP. Both are higher plants (not ferns or such) so I tried it out
and they like alright. It's a 'good' way to avoid highland Nepenthes
need for cool nights. I not sure of any long term effects but after
five months it seem the effect is larger plants.

Dave Evans