Re: Marijuana

Trisha Coene (tcoene@PEAK.ORG)
Mon, 19 Jun 1995 10:37:21 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 16 Jun 1995, Christopher Creel wrote:

> I was thoroughly amazed. The book has quite a bit of marijuana specific
> information, but it also has a wealth of information on:
> Gardening techniques
> Extensive soil information (including testing & analysis, fertilizers & much
> more)
> Lighting & atmosphere control
> Controlling pests & diseases (organically & chemically)

Chris and all,
The publishing company I work for sells these books
and yes, they have quite a bit of useful information. Most marijuana
growers know what they're doing and their setups can get pretty high tech
(computer controlled growing systems, etc ...). A few months ago, the
Sunday Magazine section of The New York Times ran a cover story on
indoor marijuana cultivation in the 90s and how these growers are some of
the most advanced horticulturists in America. The Grower's Guide is an
excellent source of information, just don't leave it out on the coffee
table! - Trish <tcoene@peak.org>>