Re: venus flytraps

Steve Clancy (slclancy@uci.edu)
Mon, 12 Jun 1995 14:56:34 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure if anyone has metioned it, but the LARGEST VFT traps I have
ever were on plants raised in the peat pellets mentioned here a few
months back. Some of these traps were as long as my thumb (maybe 2+"). I
have never seen such large traps in my life!

This was at a local meeting of the ICPS in Southern California.

I forget who it was that raised them, offhand.

Is there anyone else here who attended that meeting and remembers?

~steve

Steve Clancy
Science Library
University of California, Irvine
P.O. Box 19556
Irvine, CA 92713-9556
U.S.A.
714-824-7309
slclancy@uci.edu
http://orion.oac.uci.edu/~sclancy/

[Please quote this message when you reply]