Re: sarr.leucophylla problem

Robert Beer (bbeer@u.washington.edu)
Wed, 31 May 1995 07:31:46 -0700 (PDT)

This is perfectly normal. S. leucophylla normally has two flushes of
ascidiform (trap/"sack" leaves); one in the spring, then another in late
summer (up here in
Seattle this ueually ends up being early autumn). In between these times
it will produce some ensiform (flat/"sword-shaped") leaves. Fret not!
You will get more traps in late summer.

bob