Re: other plants

Simon Ruiz, Jose Ignacio (sruiz@maser.unizar.es)
Tue, 23 May 95 09:42:04 +0100

>Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 10:17:17 -0700 Reply-To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
>From: MZieg1234@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list
><cp@opus.hpl.hp.com> Subject: other plants
>
>Does anyone know if there is a mailing list or newsgroup devoted to
>>cactus culture? Sorry for the far afield question but I am interested
>in both >CP and cacti! Thank you Mike Ziegler <mzieg1234@aol.com>

----------

CACTI_ETC

Send message to: listproc@opus.hpl.hp.com

Body of message: SUBSCRIBE CACTI_ETC FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

To get off this list, send this message to the address above:
UNSUBSCRIBE CACTI_ETC

Arizona Cactus and Succulent Research, Inc.

8 Cactus Lane, Bisbee, AZ 85603-9754 Phone: (602) 432-7040 Fax: (602)
432-7040 Purpose: Non-profit scientific and educational organization for
cactus and succulents Established: 1981, Number of members: 230
Membership available: Yes Dues: Individual: $15; Family: $25 Membership
includes: receive monthly newsletter Typical Member: Speaker's Bureau:
Yes Slide program: Yes Convention/meetings: No Education Programs: Yes
Type of information available to the public: Sources for cactus &
succulents, Ethnobotany of Native American tribes in the Southwest,
information on xeriscape, environmental impact statements Newsletter:
Arizona Cactus News Other publications: Cactus & Succulents for the High
Deserts Education program(s): School lectures on desert plants,
lifestyles, landscape, Indian uses of desert plants, slide shows Other
programs: Free guided tours of garden, sunrise to sunset, 7 days a week.

Cactus and Succulent Society of America

Box 35034, Des Moines, IA 50315-0301

JOSE IGNACIO SIMON

CENTRO DE CALCULO