Re: Ping Assistance requested

Carl Strohmenger (cstrohme@com1.med.usf.edu)
Tue, 16 May 1995 06:10:39 -0400 (EDT)

The species Pinguicula caerulea is native to the same region of the
country as is P. lutea and has almost the same physical characteristics,
except for the color of the flower, which is blue-violet with dark veins.
There is a prominent palate which is white, but is the same size and
shape as the palate in P. lutea, which is yellow.
- Carl Strohmenger