Re: Re Wasps

Ronnie Spears (gsi0816@gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU)
Mon, 15 May 1995 12:57:41 -500 (EDT)

Hi,
This wasp could be an _Ichneuminid_ wasp. If my speeling is
correct. This wasp is a plant parasite in that it places its larvae in
the walls of its host plant. There are many of these tiny wasps that eat
these plants as well as lay there eggs in them. Just a suggestion.

Ronnie Spears
gsi0816@gsaix2.cc.gasou.edu