Mail problimes

ksnive@pstbbs.com
Wed, 11 Jan 95 18:18:20 -0700

During the past few months It appears that mail sent to my address
at prostar <UU0795!KSNIVE@UU6.PSI.COM> have not been reaching
me. Because there are so many people I'm waiting to hear from
I'm sending it to the list server. If you have been using this
address to send me mail please delete it and use this one instead.

KSNIVE@PSTBBS.COM

If you are waiting to hear from me and haven't write me again please

>Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 10:15:35 -0800
>From: "Paul Temple" <temple_p@bst.dec.com>
>Subject: Re: RE Ping Study Group

>Do you have a current address for the Ping study group and, if
>so, do you know when they last published a bulletin?

Paul not to but in or any thing but I wanted to talk to you any
way. The last issue I received was the Newsletter No.5. Sept 1994,
issue. The postmark was from the 18th. of Oct. 1994. The correct
address to write to for a subscription is still;

Ron Mudd
10, High Street
Wymington
Nr. Rushden
Northants
NN10 9LS
England

A while back you were going to check into a book published in
your part of Europe for me about _Dionaea_ and if you ever found
it for me or sent any mail about it then I fear it is one of the
ones lost in the Net.

Christine

I am still interested in information on how to acquire copies of
your article. If you posted it I did not see the reply, or maybe
you did not see my request for information. I have looked every
where up here in Washington state and it is just not to be found.
I'd like 5 copies if they are available.

>An account of my masters research on darlingtonia has just been
>published in the California native plant society's quarterly journal
>'Fremontia'.
>
> Its in the October issue, page 29.

Mathew Jebb
Did you ever find any extra copies of the Science in New Guinea
ar