Re: (re)Introduction -Reply

Bob Beer (bbeer@u.washington.edu)
Sat, 7 Jan 1995 11:44:24 -0800 (PST)

I agree wholeheartedly. I think that it is completely appropriate for cp
growers to let people know what they have in a cp group. It is not the
same as fending off telephone solicitors trying to sell you something with
no relevance, or our "Mr. Incense" episode.. Since so many people find a
group like this because of requests to find cp material, why shouldn't
readers be made aware of it? With appropriate headers, it is easy to
avoid reading posts that one doesn't find interesting.

Bob