I.c.p.s.

ksnive@pstbbs.com
Fri, 30 Dec 94 20:16:40 -0700

It appears that both Steve Baker and I have responded to
Philip F. Wight's <phil@wight.com> inquiries about his
I.C.P.S. subscription privately not thinking that there
might be a need to conduct any of the nuts and bolts
business openly and wasting peoples time/bandwidth with
things that should be privet, but I.C.P.S. has developed
a bad reputation for putting people on ignore who have
made inquiries in the past. I'm the newly elected secretary
treasurer and accepted the nomination because I have some
unresolved "issues" that are the result of my having been
left on ignore for too long. For those who noticed it
was the main thrust of my campaign.

>Date: Fri, 30 Dec 1994 07:17:21 -0800
>From: clastic@metronet.com (Clastic)
>
>I am not certain...for I last sent in MY re-subscription
>fees 5 years ago after being a member for some years...never
>received another copy...and the editors never responded to
>my mail. Anyone out there want to give me some contacts
>that might involve living people? (smile)
>
>Regards, Clair

Clair
most of us are here alive and well glad to hear from you
I can't make any promises about a 5 year old claim at this
time but you can be sure I do take seriously any and all
request's for information and or service. I know for a fact
that the rest of us feel the same way. Unfortunately I have
not yet received the records required to do the research on yours
or any other requests yet. (I don't really take office for a few
days.) I was into the US post office today trying to get
a P.O. Box to conduct I.C.P.S. business through and they told
me there will not be any available until Jan. 15 1995. I expect
to set one up then and will make it public on or about that date
for any one wishing to bypass Fullerton and contact me directly.
You can of course also find us here.

Pres. Rick Walker walker@opus.hpl.hp.com
V.P. Christoph Belanger eheick@acs.bu.edu
Sec/Tres Kevin Snively ksnive@pstbbs.com
wl-Ksnive-nl@society.com
ksnive@prostar.com
Pub. Ed. Steve Baker STEVEB4706@AOL.COM
Seed Bnk. Thomas Johnson CARNIPLA@AOL.COM

I hope we can restore your faith, and THE public's confidence in
the I.C.P.S. We work for the love of our society, and the love of
these plants.
Sincerely,
Kevin Snively
Secretary I.C.P.S. elect.