Re: Re Merry Christmas

thacker@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Fri, 23 Dec 1994 01:02:51 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 22 Dec 1994 bertozzi.terry@wpo.pi.sa.gov.au wrote:

> Happy holidays from South Australia where it doesn't snow, where
> we haven't seen rain for about 5 months and where the temperature
> has finally dropped below 36 C.

Yes, from the news reports I've seen here from Alberta, Canada, it
apparently doesn't rain in Australia anymore. I keep assuming that the
next report I see will be of some torrential rains ending the drought,
but not yet....

Anyway, here in Edmonton it is very mild for us, a bit above freezing
each day. Christmas will be white I think but only with 2 or 3 inches of
snow on the ground. My carnivores are all put to bed for the winter
(just VFTs and a couple Sarrencia) so I guess they will ignore the winter
for now. Merry Christmas!

Don